All Inclusive Wedding Blessing
- Assessment and validation of required documents prior to ceremony
- Transportation for up to 4 people in the Simply Weddings SUV
- Use of the Bridal Room for changing
- Tropical bridal bouquet and matching boutonniere
- Witnesses as required
- Personalized souvenir script of wedding blessing ceremony
- Decorative Certified Copy of Wedding Blessing Certificate
- Chilled sparkling wine for toasting, served after the ceremony (for 6 persons or less)* and Champagne & Cork Ceremony (a Caymanian wedding tradition)
- Sparkling non-alcoholic grape juice supplied for children
- One hour professional photography with CD of images and high and low resolution files, mailed by International Air Express with tracking number
- Small wedding cake decorated with fresh orchids.
- There is a service charge for groups larger than 6 persons, minimum service charge is $60, maximum is $250 for groups over 40.
- Round trip transfers from the port of George Town to the wedding location and back to the port can be arranged, on a per person basis, by air-conditioned coach.
Copyright © 2016 Simply Weddings